Sunday 17 April 2016

The Best Party In The UK? Nice Feedback of Chris P Tee.

It is so wonderful when Parents, especially Mums, want to leave Feedback for their Child's Entertainer. It gives you the chance to read or watch and learn more about the person who will affect your child's life!

I know, that is a serious statement, but it's true.

One amazing Birthday party can be remembered for Life, 70, 80 years or more.

When you look at it that way, the cost of a professional performer for your child's special day, has got to be worth every penny. You'll get a memorable day that will last as long as you do.

Unique to Chris P Tee, my daughter Molly will Video your Child performing Magic with me and I'll send you the HD video to keep, share and cherish.

Magic!



Thanks to Silvia, Dom and Nico for a great party and for such a lovely review. (Don't ask me why I sound like that asking her the question, I sound like a simpleton. That's just me I suppose, a professional fool)

No comments:

Post a Comment