Saturday 9 February 2019

I have had nothing booked for February as I'm waiting for my flight to India. Just got back from having my visa picture taken.. I got a call at 12.30pm from a panicked auntie who needed an Entertainer in 90 min (they had been let down by someone awful) . It was a 45 minute drive after a quick wash, change, eat, have a coffee, load the van.. I made it with time to spare. What a lovely group of children and super parents. Everyone joined in a Neve was a wonderful Magician's Apprentice. Check out this lush cake. Yummy PJ Masks flavour. Chris P Tee, doing what I love. Making people laugh. You know what, 3 years old isn't as young as it used to be. More 3rd birthdays please. . . . . . . . . #chrisptee #crispymagic#comedymagician #birthday #BirthdayParty #birthdaycake #pjmaskscake #pjmasks #pjmasksparty


via Instagram http://bit.ly/2I5nF1j

No comments:

Post a Comment