Tuesday 4 October 2016

Chris P Tee Review by a Very happy Mum

An email I received today from a very happy Mum:

"What a wonderful party! I'm so pleased we chose to book Chris P Tee. 

From one parent to another, I can assure you the service and then entertainment was worth every penny.

When I called to book Chris not only did he have me in stitches, he was efficient, professional and best of all knew his stuff.

I needed that, when planning my twins 6th birthday and trying to work. It got even better when he posted me a pile of printed out invites! 

On the day, he was at venue before us, setting up and 'getting on with it' whilst also remaining calm and fun for the kids as they arrived. 

During his show the kids were entranced, proper loud laughing (and the adults!)
We all agreed that to keep 40kids attention was very talented.

After event he didn't rush to disappear, still being approachable to the kids.

My girls loved him, other kids asking for him. 

Think that pretty much says it all! 

Hannah, Bristol

No comments:

Post a Comment